Join TMA and register for The TMA Annual to save $450.Download the registration form to register for the conference and become a TMA member. Cost SavingsRegister before TBD and the cost to join TMA for one year and attend The TMA Annual is only $1,445. (Non-member registration is $1,545 and the yearly member dues are $350. By participating in the Join and Save discount, you will save $100 off non-member registration rates and become a member for free when you register for the conference.) The $1,095 fee covers conference registration and TMA membership. *If you register TBD, the join and save fee is $1,595. If you register onsite, the join and save fee is $1,845. Member BenefitsThe benefits of membership in The Turnaround Management Association are invaluable. With 56 chapters worldwide, and 32 in North America, TMA offers countless opportunities to develop your practice and career at the local, national, and international level. Learn the latest industry news and trends at our international and regional education programs and conferences, and participate in networking opportunities with fellow colleagues and new business contacts in the industry.
- Connect with a network of more than 8,300 members worldwide
- Build contacts with access to turnaround practitioners, bankruptcy attorneys, lenders, bankers, workout officers, investors, and more
- Find your next deal at regular networking and professional development events
- Save even more with discounted member pricing for valuable educational resources
- Gain referrals and new business through your listing in the TMA Membership Directory
- Receive an annual subscription to the Journal of Corporate Renewal
- Receive the TMA Weekly Report, an e-newsletter providing members with industry news and relevant information