TMA GLOBAL | IN CONJUNCTION WITH (ICW) EVENT GUIDELINES
Turnaround Management Association (TMA) welcomes affiliated organizations, sponsors, and industry partners to meet and host various functions during TMA-approved dates and times in conjunction with TMA Global conferences. All approved sponsors or registered attendees of TMA Global conferences are required to follow these guidelines when submitting a request for and hosting ICW events.
DEFINITION OF AN IN CONJUNCTION WITH (ICW) EVENT
An In Conjunction With (ICW) meeting is any event that is not part of the official TMA Global conference or conference programming and for which venue space is contracted at the host hotel.
- All ICW meetings associated with TMA’s events must adhere to these guidelines:
- All requests to hold ICW meetings associated with the TMA Annual must be submitted to and approved by the host hotel(s).
- You are responsible for working with the host hotel directly to secure space, order food and beverage, and arrange for payment. TMA staff does not assist in the planning or execution of ICW events.
- ICW meetings must NOT overlap with designated TMA programming, and no ICW meetings are permitted to be scheduled within 30 minutes before the start of or after the conclusion of any TMA event programming. When scheduling ICW meetings, please refer to the TMA Annual agenda on the event microsite.
- No signage or collateral materials for ICW meetings may be placed in TMA contracted areas without TMA’s prior approval.
- Any costs associated with an ICW event (e.g., food and beverage, audiovisual equipment and labor, meeting room rental) are solely the responsibility of the host organization or individual.
- Promotional materials (e.g., announcements, invitations, publicity, on-site materials, signage) must not imply an ICW event is an official TMA Annual activity or is endorsed by TMA without the prior consent and approval of TMA.
- Invitations to or information about your ICW event may not be sent to the event attendee list without prior approval by TMA.
Please direct all inquiries on ICW Events to Scott Zeller, Director of Sponsorships & Business Development, at email@example.com or 847-471-8225